OUR FIRST LITTLE BLOG
We are both 100% blog virgins.
So much so, I even had to google define the word 'blog' just to check what it actually encompasses, [see below if you too are unsure].
1. a regularly updated website or web page, typically one run by an individual or small group, that is written in an informal or conversational style.
1. add new material to or regularly update a blog.
- write about (an event, situation, topic, etc.) in a blog.
So since getting our website up and running earlier this month, we've been pondering about the idea of writing a few blog pieces. We like the concept of random ramblings and between us, we have enough 'putting the world to rights' conversations to fill up many a blog!
It's early days yet, but I think it will be along the lines of these:
- travel (as between us we've travelled to over thirty countries)
- life in South America
- plant medicine & jungle plants
- the Peruvian Amazon & Shipibo culture
- Ayahuasca experiences
- jewellery inspiration
- building our jungle hut
- sustainable living
- musings of our life in Buenos Aires
- and learning Spanish
That is the plan anyway! But to kick things off, our first 'proper' blog will be about the newest member of the I T A Y A • A R T E family! We hope you like it! :)